Sunday, May 12, 2013

Linn (The ice man)








I have read the book The ice man. The authors are Roger Hurn and Jane A.C. West.

 The book is about Finn, Bruin, Kat ,Talon, Mo, Vana. They are called Tribe. And they are super–heroes because they have special powers. Tribe are humans and animals. Their plan is to save the world from anyone who tries to destroy the world. They need to find the bad persons before its too late. The  Planet is in trouble and only Tribe have the power to help.

In the book Tribe went to the artic to stop Ty Koone and his oil rig. Ty Koone has built a robot called The ice man to scare away all the people in village.

I like the book very much so I give it ★★★★ stars.  I like the book because it was exciting. I Would you recommend the book to kids my age. and I think they would think it was good.

1 comment: