Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wow! Alanna is a GREAT Teacher by Alanna

I recently read the book Wow! Alanna is a GREAT Teacher by Alanna. It was a story about a teacher in a school named Alanna. She had a student named Filip. On one day in school, it was her birthday. Of course, Filip didn't bring her a birthday card, so she was very angry. She was so angry that she lost all her friends, except for Filip, who she was angry at. In the end, does Alanna kill her student? You'll have to read to find out.

I really enjoyed this book because I thought it was funny how much she hated Filip. The whole time I was reading, I wasn't sure if she would kill him or not.

I would not recommend this book to anyone because Filip is actually a really nice guy, and I don't think anyone should read a book about killing him.


- Alanna

2 comments:

  1. I was really surprised that you said you liked the book, but then didn't recommend it to anyone. I read this book too, and I really enjoyed it. You did a really good job of explaining the story.

    - Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats one book i would like to read!


    I think!

    -Ellen

    ReplyDelete